Upon receipt of completed reservation form and deposit, your spot will be reserved. You will then receive three mailings before our departure:
- Initial Tour Information Sheet confirms the deposit and provides pre-departure information.
- Invoice/Practical Information provides clothing and photo gear lists, climate data, VISA information and applicable health advisories.
- Final Tour Information includes arrival instructions, itinerary revisions (if any), hotel addresses, trip telephone or other contact information and participant list.
- Gear Lists: WE will provide both our suggested "what to bring" gear list for clients as well as what we carry in our own bags.
A deposit of 50% of the total tour cost is required to book a trip. The remaining balance must be paid in full 120 days prior to the beginning date of the trip. If full payment is not received by the due date, we will have the right to cancel your reservation and retain deposit and trip fee per the payment schedule.
- VIP escort from international flights through immigration
- Full board Accommodations throughout Safari
- In-country Flights & Transportation, including transfers & airport taxes
- All Gratuities and Guide fees throughout Safari
- All food and drink except alcohol
- A charitable contribution to a sustainable program for a local community that we have visited
- Membership in Flying Doctor Society (Kenya)
- Laundry in Expedition Camp (Kenya)
- Our travel agents available to assist you in arranging any additional travel for the remainder of your stay in Africa.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Airfare
- Passports, Visas, and airport departure taxes
- Travel Insurance (travel in light aircraft included)
- Medical, Trip cancellation, & baggage Insurance
- Additional activities not shown on Itineraries.
- Alcoholic Drinks & Personal Shopping
- Toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, etc.